This page has links to 7 review articles written by us.
Each links to a direct PDF download (opens new page). For all our other papers we're happy to supply PDFs by email on request. This includes things like THIS
back to publications page
- The past, present and future of neutralizing antibodies for hepatitis C virus.
Ball, Tarr and McKeating, Antiviral Research, 2014.
- Emerging virus diseases: can we ever expect the unexpected? Fletcher and Howard, Emerging Microbes and infection, 2012
- Hepatitis C virus entry and the tetraspanin CD81.
Farquhar MJ et al. Biochemical Society Transactions 2011
- Mechanisms of viral entry: sneaking in the front door. Thorley et al, Protoplasma, 2010
- Hepatitis C Virus Entry and Neutralization. Stamataki et al, Clinics in Liver disease, 2008
- Primary hepatocytes as targets for Hepatitis C virus replication. Farquhar & McKeating, J. Viral Hepatitis, 2008
- Hepatitis C virus entry: possible targets for therapy. Timpe & McKeating, Gut, 2008